A Guide to Parenting in Islam: Addressing Adolescence
Addressing Adolescence is a parent-to-parent handbook outlining how to tackle the challenges of parenting adolescents within an Islamic ethos in a pluralist society.
– the unique nature of an adolescent and how this differs from younger children;
– possible problems that young people today may face in school and within their social life and how best to tackle these;
– matters to consider when choosing a secondary school;
– creating the most nurturing home environment in which to bring up young people;
– preparing them for the adult world of responsibility.